Air Cooled Rectifier Transformers
Featured with A class oil cooled insulation capacity, this Air Cooled Transformer Rectifier has been developed by qualified professionals. It consists of necessary parts like advanced constant voltage controller for ensuring balance of its output current and best grade silicon diodes. It uses standard grade carbon rollers that rotate on both of its sides. Perfect for power overload prone working condition, this rectifier uses electrolytic copper strip and CRGO lamination core to reduce its power loss rate. The DC meter of this system belongs to renowned RISHAB/AE brand. Epoxy coated outer structure of this rectifier is completely protected against corrosion and acidic working condition. We are a reliable supplier and manufacturer of excellent grade Air Cooled Transformer Rectifier that can be obtained at competitive price range.
- Input voltage: 380 - 440 Volts, 3-phase 50 Hz. AC supply
- Output voltage: Fixed Rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage
- Output current: rated maximum DC current
- Temperature Rise: Less then 35ºC above ambient at the top of the oil
- Efficiency : 12V rect - 82%, 24V rect - 90%, 100V rect - 94%, 200V rect-96%
- Ripple content: less than 5%
- Insulation: ‘A’ class for oil cooled
- Electrolytic Prime grade copper strip to minimize power losses
- Suitable for over loading conditions
- Vertical rolling contact type voltage regulator
- The carbon rollers move on both sides of the winding
- Diodes: Silicon diodes are tested in-house, similar PIV batch
- Lamination Core: CRGO lamination core are used for minimum power losses
- Paints: epoxy paint which is resistant to acidic environment of plating process and provide insulation from rust
- Meter: DC meters with AE/RISHAB make
- Constant voltage controller (Cvc): CVC electronic attachment with rectifier equipment for maintaining output voltage or current
- Servicing: As early as possible
Advantage of Roller Type Regulator as Compared to Thyristor Control:
Roller Type Regulator
No wave form distortion at any load.
Wave form distortion.
Electrical wave form is like a moving wheel. For 50% Rated Voltage the Dia of wheel is reduced accordingly i.e. magnitude for a wave is decreased.
It is like cutting the wheel by 50% and then moving the wheel i.e. wave form is cut as shown at full magnitude.
Higher power factor of more than 0.95 is achieved.
The power factor is lower between 0.5 to 0.9
The system is simple and can be repaired and maintained even by simple mechanic.
The system is specialized and needs specially trained Electronic Engineer to repair and maintain.
Over all losses are less.
The cost of replacement is very high.
Over all losses are more.
Sua Road, Industrial Area-C, Dhandari Kalan, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141014, India