DC Rectifier Transformers
Highly efficient DC Rectifier Transformers are acknowledged for their low emission rate, less power loss rate, reliable operation and low noise generation level. Short circuit protection mechanism and long working life are their key attributes. Featured with <5% ripple content and <35 degree temperature rising level, these transformers have A class insulation standard. Easy to maintain, these DC transformers utilize silicon diodes, carbon rollers, constant voltage controller and cold rolled grain oriented lamination core and electrolytic type copper strip to optimize their performance level. Three phase motor capacity, application of toroidal type coil, low servicing charge, ease of installation and low operation cost are the main factors behind their huge demand in the market. We are a prestigious supplier and manufacturer of DC Rectifier Transformers.
- Input voltage: 380 - 440 Volts, 3-phase 50 Hz. AC supply
- Output voltage: Fixed Rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage
- Output current: rated maximum DC current
- Temperature Rise: Less then 35ºC above ambient at the top of the oil
- Efficiency : 12V rect - 82%, 24V rect - 90%, 100V rect - 94%, 200V rect-96%
- Ripple content: less than 5%
- Insulation: ‘A’ class for oil cooled
- Electrolytic Prime grade copper strip to minimize power losses
- Suitable for over loading conditions
- Vertical rolling contact type voltage regulator
- The carbon rollers move on both sides of the winding
- Diodes: Silicon diodes are tested in-house, similar PIV batch
- Lamination Core: CRGO lamination core are used for minimum power losses
- Paints: epoxy paint which is resistant to acidic environment of plating process and provide insulation from rust
- Meter: DC meters with AE/RISHAB make
- Constant voltage controller (Cvc): CVC electronic attachment with rectifier equipment for maintaining output voltage or current
- Servicing: As early as possible
Advantage of Roller Type Regulator as Compared to Thyristor Control:
Roller Type Regulator
No wave form distortion at any load.
Wave form distortion.
Electrical wave form is like a moving wheel. For 50% Rated Voltage the Dia of wheel is reduced accordingly i.e. magnitude for a wave is decreased.
It is like cutting the wheel by 50% and then moving the wheel i.e. wave form is cut as shown at full magnitude.
Higher power factor of more than 0.95 is achieved.
The power factor is lower between 0.5 to 0.9
The system is simple and can be repaired and maintained even by simple mechanic.
The system is specialized and needs specially trained Electronic Engineer to repair and maintain.
Over all losses are less.
The cost of replacement is very high.
Over all losses are more.
Sua Road, Industrial Area-C, Dhandari Kalan, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141014, India